Be inspired. Get creative. Improve your photography.
Join me for a one-to-one workshop or small-group photography tour for tailor-made tuition, suitable for beginners or enthusiasts. As a widely published, award-winning photographer, I'll focus 30 years of experience into making your workshop inspiring, rewarding and fun – whether you're looking for a three-hour or full-day workshop in the Cotswolds, a weekend in Cornwall or the Lake District, or a week-long photography holiday in Iceland. Based in the Cotswolds since 1995, I know the area intimately, while my experience as a travel journalist has given me an in-depth knowledge of each of the other destinations I offer.
Choose from the following photography workshops and tours
Workshops in the wake of Covid-19
Flexible Booking conditions and a new Safety Charter protect you and your money
Please rest assured that your safety will always be a top priority on one of my photography workshops. My Light in the Wild Photography Tours to Cornwall, the Lake District and Iceland are planned to recommence in 2021/22. Cotswolds Photography Workshops and Photography Walks are available from October 2021, but will operate under my new Safety Charter until further notice:
• A maximum of five people from the same household.
• No transportation provided: we will either arrange to meet at a location and then set out on foot, or I will ask you to follow me in your own vehicle if we are visiting more than one location.
• You will be asked to bring your own food and drinks. Please note it may be necessary for you to manage the workshop in the absence of convenience facilities.
• Social distancing measures need to be observed throughout the workshop, with masks worn during camera demonstrations.
• Workshops for complete beginners may not be possible due to the amount of close-group work around your camera that is required.
• Hand sanitiser will be provided.
• The above measures will be reviewed throughout 2021 when, hopefully, I will be able to resume 'normal' workshops, offering transport, snacks, drinks, lunch etc.
Flexible Booking conditions guarantee:
• Full refund if I have to cancel your workshop for any reason. I will also refund you if you have to cancel your place because you or a member of your family is diagnosed with Covid-19 or is required to self-isolate.
• You can transfer your workshop, free of charge, to any other date, up to seven days before departure.
Fabulous day in the Cotswolds with Will. Relaxed and informative, stunning locations and even the weather cooperated. It was like a holiday in one day and produced some wonderful shots to remember it by. Well worth the money and I WILL do it again.
RUTH | FULL-DAY WORKSHOP
What will you photograph?
Depending on the season, workshops can focus on bluebell woods, mist-covered water meadows, honey-stone villages, butterfly-speckled chalk grassland, poppy fields, formal gardens, arboretums, wildlife parks... the Cotswolds are full of photographic potential. From a three-hour tutorial on camera basics to a full-day Cotswold tour covering everything from light and composition to filters and depth of field, Will Gray Photography Workshops are tailor-made for all levels of experience.
Find out more about Cotswolds photography workshops
Connect with me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter