Workshops in the wake of COVID-19
I’m pleased to announce that my photography workshops and tours are now running as normal and I’m looking forward to seeing you on a workshop in the Cotswolds, Cornwall or Lake District soon.
Please rest assured that safety remains a top priority. Following the roll-out of the COVID vaccination programme, I’m asking that all workshop participants are fully vaccinated. As well as being triple-jabbed myself, I’ll take the following precautions:
• If necessary, before each workshop, I will taking a lateral flow test.
• If you feel unwell the day before the workshop, or test positive for a lateral flow test, please let me know. We’ll simply arrange a new date when you are feeling better. There’s no charge for this.
• Transportation will be provided in a large, well-ventilated vehicle. Please let me know if you'd like me to wear a mask while driving. If you’d prefer to follow me in your own vehicle, that’s not a problem.
• Coffee and cake, a picnic lunch and afternoon tea are always appreciated by clients, and I’m happy to offer these once again on my workshops. Of course, I’ll be taking extra care with hand sanitisation while preparing food and drinks. Hand sanitiser will also be provided for your own use.
• Social distancing is often impossible during a photography workshop where camera demonstrations involve standing side-by-side. If you’d feel more comfortable for us to wear masks, I’d be more than happy to do so.
• On my photography tours to Cornwall and the Lake District, I will advise you of COVID precautions at the hotels we use.
• If you have to cancel your workshop because you or a member of your family is diagnosed with COVID, you can claim a full refund (subject to any accommodation cancellation terms on multi-day workshops).
Any questions? Please email me or call me on 07511 035563