Three-Hour Photography Workshop
If you can only spare a few hours, this workshop offers an intensive burst of tuition, covering dawn or dusk, and tailored to exactly what you want to learn
Daily, year-round, on request. Simply let me know what date suits you best
3 hours, timed to coincide with either sunrise or sunset depending on your preference and time of year
Maximum of three people (from the same household). This workshop is also ideal for one-to-one tuition, or for couples
£125 per person (one-to-one tuition)
£175 per couple
£200 per group of three
3 hours of tailor-made photography tuition from William Gray. Drinks and snacks. Use of tripod and filters if required
You need to make your own way to the start/finish point of the workshop. Please also ensure you have adequate photo insurance
Since this is a tailor-made workshop, it is suitable for complete beginners through to advanced photographers
Please click here to view my latest safety precautions
Perhaps you're a beginner and need some help understanding your camera and unlocking its potential. Or maybe you want to gain a deeper insight into landscape photography from someone who really knows and loves the place. You might simply want to spend a few hours capturing the special qualities of light at dawn or dusk in a beautiful corner of the Cotswolds – with an expert on hand to provide advice and tips. Whatever your photographic goal, I'll ensure that you get the most out of your three hours in the field with me by combining my 20 years' experience of the region with over three decades working as a professional landscape, travel and wildlife photographer.
• Depending on the weather, the time of year and whether you decide on a sunrise or sunset workshop, I'll pick the best location for your workshop – from Cotswold-stone villages glowing at dusk to water meadows and valleys covered in early-morning mist.
• Seasonal highlights in the Cotswolds include bluebell woods, poppy fields and autumn colours.
• If you're interested in wildlife photography, we can visit a nature reserve to photograph orchids or butterflies.
Why this trip?
• With just three hours, we will concentrate on one or two locations to keep travel to an absolute minimum and spend as much time as possible taking photographs.
• By scheduling your workshop around dawn or dusk, we should experience some of the day's best light conditions.
• A three-hour workshop provides plenty of time for an introduction to photography for beginners, or a mini-masterclass on landscapes, composition, viewpoint etc for more advanced photographers.
• Throughout the workshop, I'll provide instant feedback on your images, offering advice, tips and encouragement.
Please reserve this workshop using the form below. Let me know what you'd like to focus on, and whether there are any particular subjects you would like to tackle. I'll then put together a bespoke itinerary for you, including details of where and when we'll meet and what time the workshop will end.
You may also like...
I really enjoyed the style of teaching. I believe it has made a massive impact on the quality of my photographs. I learnt a lot. The level I was at was quickly understood and the teaching was at a level that I can absorb.
KAREN | COTSWOLDS WORKSHOP
Cotswolds Photography Portfolio
Click on the gallery below to browse a selection of my favourite Cotswolds photographs. You'll be able to view them at full-screen size and read details of the camera and lens used for each one – as well as information on exposure.
Connect with me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter